Muffuletta Pizza Buns
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 11- x 8-inch baking dish with olive oil; set aside.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 18- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread with pesto, leaving small border all around. Scatter roasted red pepper, and pickled peppers (if using) over pesto.
- Arrange provolone, salami, capicollo, mortadella and mozzarella over top, overlapping or spreading out as needed to cover evenly. Starting from one long side, roll up like a jelly roll to enclose filling.
- Beat egg with 1 tbsp water; brush all over dough, rolling as needed to cover completely. Sprinkle all over with sesame seeds. Trim ends to make clean edges, discarding scraps. Cut log into 6 buns. Arrange buns, cut side up, in prepared dish.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown; let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Serve warm or let cool completely and serve at room temperature.
Tip: Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping if desired.