Best Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In bowl, beat together sugar, eggs, olive oil and orange extract.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to egg mixture, in two additions alternating with buttermilk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Line muffin cups with paper cups; fill cups three-quarters full of batter.
- Combine lemon zest with sugar; sprinkle over each muffin.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: American
Product: Extra Light