Apple Pie Oatmeal Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place oats in large bowl; pour buttermilk over top. Stir together; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, olive oil, egg and apple.
- Sift together whole wheat and all-purpose flours, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt; add to oats mixture.
- Spray nonstick muffin pans with olive oil and fill each muffin cup with 1/2 cup of the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set and springy to the touch. Serve warm.
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: American