Beet Salad with Blood Oranges, Goat Cheese, and Walnuts
- Place beets in saucepan; pour in enough water to cover and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until beets are tender when pierced with a fork. Let cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing. Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Quarter beets, then cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange bed of baby spinach on serving plate; layer oranges and red onion slices over top.
- Top with walnuts and crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with dressing.
Cooking Method: Sauté / Pan Fry
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Extra Virgin