Greek-Style Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad: Preheat oven to 400˚F. Whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, mint, garlic, salt and pepper; toss with potatoes until well coated. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Roast for about 30 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Red Wine Dressing: Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, parsley, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on serving platter. Top with lettuce, tomato and olives; drizzle with dressing.
- For traditional Greek flavor, sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese before serving.
- Alternatively, cut sweet potatoes into wedges.
Cooking Method: Roast
World Cuisine: Greek
Product: Extra Virgin