- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook cauliflower for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp; drain well.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook celery, red onion, garlic, oregano, and chili flakes for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Stir in cauliflower, walnuts, capers, raisins, salt and pepper; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining olive oil, parsley and vinegar. Let cool.
- Add finely chopped salt-cured anchovies to caponata if desired.
- Serve caponata as a side dish, condiment, sauce for grilled meat or roasts, or toss with pasta.
Cooking Method: Broil
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Extra Virgin