End Of Summer Tomato Crostini Recipe
- Heat oven to 375° F. On a baking sheet, toss the cherry tomatoes, garlic cloves, thyme sprigs, and with Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place bread slices alongside the tomatoes, allowing to soak up the excess olive oil.
- Roast until the tomatoes are beginning to burst and bread is toasted. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Spread ricotta on toasted sourdough and top with tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
Credit: Jane Ko
A Taste of Koko
Cooking Method: Roast
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Extra Virgin