- Cut celery, zucchini and cucumbers into sticks. Slice red, yellow and orange peppers into thick slices. Cut fennel into chunks. Tuck vegetables attractively into serving bowl or platter.
- Arrange chunks of bread and olives in separate bowls. Pour some olive oil into small bowl as a dipping oil.
- For a pretty arrangement, use celery hearts with small stalks and leaves attached. Look for orange and purple carrots; peel, leaving green tops attached.
- You may want to leave salt and pepper shakers on the table as well.
- To make this recipe grain and gluten-free, omit chunks of bread for serving.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito
Cooking Method: No Cook
World Cuisine: Italian