Crispy Pumpkin Cutlets
- Slice the pumpkin into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
- Beat the eggs and dip the slices into the mixture.
- Coat the slices with a mixture of breadcrumbs, thyme, marjoram and finely chopped mint.
- Fry in hot Filippo Berio Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil and flip halfway through.
- Once golden, drain on kitchen paper and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Garnish these crispy delights with a little mint and enjoy… you won’t be disappointed!
Cooking Method: Deep Fry
World Cuisine: American
Product: Extra Light