Beet Carpaccio Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts
- Using chef’s knife or mandoline, thinly slice beets; arrange on platter.
- Arrange microgreens over beets; scatter with goat cheese. Sprinkle hazelnuts over top and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- To roast beets: Drizzle washed, unpeeled beets with 1 tbsp olive oil. Wrap in foil and roast in 400°F oven for 1 1/2 hours (depending on size of beets) or until fork- tender. Let cool and peel.
- Toast hazelnuts in single layer on baking sheet in 350°F oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until fragrant, toasted and skins are blistered. While still warm, rub in towel to remove skins.
- Toasted hazelnuts add a pleasant, nutty crunch to this delicate beet salad.
Cooking Method: No Cook
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Classic Balsamic Glaze