Watercress Salad with Grilled Scallops and Orange Dressing
- Orange Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, red wine vinegar, mustard, honey, orange zest, salt and pepper until blended.
- Pat scallops dry; brush generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place scallops on greased grill over high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, for about 4 minutes or until scallops are just opaque. Take care not to overcook.
- In large bowl, toss watercress, fennel and red onion with 1/3 cup dressing. Stir in orange segments.
- Divide among 4 plates; spoon scallops over top. Garnish with fennel fronds (if using). Serve with remaining dressing.
Ingredient: Fish & Seafood
Cooking Method: Grill
World Cuisine: French
Product: Olive Oil