- Donuts: Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease 12-cup donut baking pan.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until combined. In separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, olive oil, egg and ube extract; stir into flour mixture just until blended.
- Spoon 2 tbsp batter into each prepared donut mold. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until tester inserted in center of donut comes out clean. Transfer to rack; let cool in pan for 10 minutes. (Reinforce donut holes with handle of wooden spoon if necessary.) Let cool completely.
- Ube Glaze: Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together icing sugar, almond milk, olive oil and ube extract until blended.
- Dip donuts in glaze, letting excess drip back into bowl. Let stand until glaze is set.
Tip: Garnish with sprinkles if desired.
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: Asian
Product: Extra Light