Sesame Dipping Sauce
- Heat sesame seeds in dry skillet set over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until fragrant and toasted, swirling pan often to prevent burning. Transfer to small plate; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat; cook garlic and red pepper flakes for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Stir in soy sauce, honey, orange juice, lime juice, ginger, sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds; bring to simmer. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until flavors are blended. Serve at room temperature for dipping.
– For a gluten-free sauce, substitute tamari sauce for soy sauce.
– Serve sauce with spring rolls, coconut shrimp, potstickers or veggies for dipping.
– Garnish dipping sauce with thinly sliced green onions if desired.
Cooking Method: Sauté / Pan Fry
World Cuisine: Asian
Product: Extra Light