- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add in the eggs all at once.
- Mix them together well with your hands, adding in the olive oil and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
- Form into a ball and leave in the bowl, covered with plastic wrap for 30 minutes.
- There are two methods – run a small piece through a pasta machine a few times or use a rolling pin and some flour to create a thin sheet. Cut circles out of the dough using a cookie cutter or a glass.
- Place 1 teaspoon of chosen filling in the center of half the circles.
- Lightly brush egg wash around the edge of the circle and then place the second circle on top over the filling, using a fork to crimp the edges all around.
- Continue with remaining pasta dough until all the dough or filling has been used.
- To cook the pasta, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add ravioli and cook for 2-3 minutes. Once they float to the top, it is done. Drain pasta and toss with olive oil or sauce.
Inspired by The Endless Meal
Cooking Method: Boil
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Olive Oil