Filippo Berio Spicy “Everything” Aïoli
- Combine the eggs, yolks, Sriracha, garlic, vinegar, and salt in a blender. Blend on low until combined.
- On low speed, slowly drizzle about 1/4 cup of the oil into the blender. Increase the blender speed to high, and continue to slowly drizzle the remaining oil into the blender until the mixture is thick and emulsified.
- Remove from the blender, and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld. Stir, adjusting the seasoning with salt, if necessary.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
- Serve as a dip for chips and vegetables, or with beef, chicken, or fish.
Cooking Method: No Cook
World Cuisine: Italian