Orange-Glazed Roasted Salmon and Fennel
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 15- x 10-inch baking pan with olive oil.
- Grate 1 tbsp zest from oranges; squeeze oranges to make 1/2 cup juice. Whisk together orange zest and juice, 2 tbsp olive oil and salt.
- Trim fennel. Mince about 2 tbsp of the fronds; set aside. Quarter fennel, cutting out and discarding cores; slice thickly.
- In baking pan, toss fennel with half of the orange juice mixture. Bake, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Push fennel to sides of pan; lay fish, skin-side down, diagonally in center of pan. Drizzle with remaining juice mixture, spreading to coat fish. Roast for 15 minutes or until fish is opaque in center. Garnish with fennel fronds.
Remaining fennel fronds can be reserved for salads or other recipes.
Recipe Provided by Chef Sharon Sanders
Ingredient: Fish & Seafood
Cooking Method: Roast
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Extra Virgin