Roast Lemon-Parsley Chicken Drumsticks with Fettuccine and Carrots
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Using mister or pastry brush dipped in olive oil, grease 17- x 12-inch metal baking pan. Place drumsticks on pan; season with 1/4 tsp salt. Bake for 20 minutes; remove pan from oven.
- Add carrots, green onions, parsley, lemon zest, remaining salt and 2 tbsp olive oil to pan; toss well. Bake, turning occasionally, for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and carrots are tender.
- Meanwhile, in large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine for 3 minutes or until tender; drain and return to pot. Transfer drumsticks to serving platter; toss fettuccine with carrot mixture and any accumulated pan juices.
- If you don’t have a 17- x 12-inch baking pan, use two smaller pans.
- If the chicken skin is not well browned after cooking, broil chicken for 3 minutes or until nicely browned.
Recipe Provided by Chef Sharon Sanders
Cooking Method: Roast
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Olive Oil