Pork Souvlaki Tacos
- In large resealable bag, combine pork, 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, mint, salt and pepper. Marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, shaking off excess; discard marinade. Heat remaining oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté pork for 5 to 6 minutes or until just cooked through. Assemble pork in tortillas with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and olives; drizzle with tzatziki sauce.
- Substitute chicken for pork if desired.
- Alternatively, thread marinated pork on skewers; grill instead of sautéing.
- Top tacos with finely crumbled feta cheese if desired.
Cooking Method: Sauté / Pan Fry
World Cuisine: Greek
Product: Extra Virgin