Flank Steak Tacos with Pesto
- Stir together 6 tbsp pesto, olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and cumin. Transfer steak and marinade to resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Pat steak dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture; season with salt and pepper. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or until cooked as desired. Let stand for 5 minutes; slice thinly.
- Assemble steak, tomatoes, Cheddar and green onions in warm tortillas. Drizzle with remaining pesto. Serve with lime wedges.
- Substitute crumbled queso fresco or feta for Cheddar cheese if desired.
- Spice up the tacos with pickled or fresh jalapeño slices.
- To make this dish gluten-free, substitute flour tortillas for corn tortillas.
Cooking Method: Grill
World Cuisine: Hispanic
Product: Grilled Vegetable Pesto