- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Thinly slice artichoke; place in small bowl. Add 1 cup water and vinegar (to prevent artichoke from browning.)
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook shallots and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly softened. Drain artichoke slices well; add to pan along with asparagus, half of the salt and pepper, and chili flakes. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in spinach, mint, parsley and basil until well coated. Remove from heat.
- Beat together eggs, milk, Parmesan and remaining salt and pepper; stir in vegetable mixture.
- Heat remaining oil in 10-inch ovenproof, nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs start to set around edges.
- Transfer to oven; bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until eggs are set. Turn out onto cutting board and cut into wedges.
Tip: Sauté 1/4 cup diced pancetta, ham or salami along with veggies if desired.
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: Italian