Cinnamon Sugar Churros
- In saucepan, bring 1 cup water, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tbsp sugar and salt to boil over medium-high heat; stir in flour and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring, or until mixture forms a ball and thin film forms on bottom of the pan.
- Transfer mixture to stand mixer; beat for 1 minute to cool. Beat in eggs, one at a time, to make stiff dough. Transfer to large piping bag fitted with large star tip.
- In high-sided skillet or saucepan, heat remaining olive oil over medium heat to 375°F. In batches, squeeze choux pastry through pastry tube, in 4-inch lengths, into hot oil; cook, turning to brown on all sides, for 3 to 5 minutes or until puffed, golden and cooked through.
- Toss cinnamon with remaining sugar; roll hot churros in mixture and drizzle with raspberry balsamic glaze.
Serve churros with hot chocolate.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and extra balsamic glaze for drizzling if desired.
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: Hispanic
Product: Raspberry Balsamic Glaze