- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 10-inch (12 cup) Bundt or tube pan with olive oil; dust with flour.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate chips and nuts; spoon evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, coffee powder and cinnamon; add 1 ¼ cups water, eggs and olive oil. Using electric mixer, beat at low speed until dry ingredients are moistened; beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter over topping in pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool on rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan; place cake on serving plate. Let cool completely and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- In bowl, combine ricotta and granulated sugar; sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve alongside cake.
Recipe Provided by Chef Sharon Sanders
Cooking Method: Bake
World Cuisine: Italian
Product: Extra Light