Steak and Tomato Salad with Horseradish Dressing
- Stir vinegar with 2 tbsp olive oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic; toss with steak. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Season steak with salt and pepper; grill for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired level of doneness. Let stand for 5 minutes; slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, brush baguette slices with remaining olive oil. Grill for 30 to 60 seconds per side or until grill-marked and toasted.
- Toss arugula with 1/3 cup Horseradish Dressing; toss with tomato wedges. Divide salad among 4 plates and top with sliced steak. Serve with remaining dressing.
- Horseradish Dressing: Whisk together sour cream, olive oil, horseradish, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Stir in chives.
1 hr 10 min
1 hr 20 min
Ingredient: Beef & Veal
Cooking Method: Grill
World Cuisine: American