Warm Sweet Potato and Chorizo Salad
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté sweet potatoes, salt and pepper for 8 to 10 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in sausage, red pepper and garlic. Sprinkle with cumin, paprika and coriander; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until red pepper is tender-crisp and sausage starts to brown.
- Stir in chicken broth; cook for 7 to 10 minutes or until sweet potato is tender. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup olive oil with red wine vinegar. Pour half of the olive oil mixture into skillet; stir in cilantro. In large bowl, toss kale with remaining olive oil mixture.
- Arrange kale on serving platter; top with sweet potato and chorizo mixture.
Cooking Method: Sauté / Pan Fry
World Cuisine: Hispanic