Chocolate Bark with Pine Nuts and Pomegranate
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Set the chocolate in two separate microwavable bowls and microwave on high, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate melts, 1 to 2 minutes total.
- Separately, using two whisks, stir 1 Tbs. oil into the chocolate and 1/2 Tbs. into the white chocolate so each mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the baking sheet, spreading into an even layer about 10 inches by 10 inches. Top with the white chocolate, pouring in a zigzag pattern. Sprinkle with the pomegranates and pine nuts, and the salt, if using. Press down the pomegranates and pine nuts using the back of a spatula.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, then break into shards and serve. Or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Tip: Olive oil gives the chocolate in this dessert a rich flavor and glossy sheen.
Cooking Method: No Cook
World Cuisine: American
Product: Extra Light