Creamy Fennel Slaw
- Salad: Remove stalks and fronds from fennel bulb and quarter bulb; slice thinly crosswise. In serving bowl, toss together fennel slices, arugula and red onion.
- Tomato & Ricotta Pesto Dressing: Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, pesto and shallot; whisk in yogurt, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat well. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
• Add fresh orange or grapefruit segments to salad if desired.
• If preferred, replace pumpkin seeds with sunflower seeds.
4 side dishes
Cooking Method: No Cook
World Cuisine: American
Product: Tomato & Ricotta Pesto