Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 40 min
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 1 1/4 cups cake-and-pastry flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 container (6 oz) plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, cloves and nutmeg; set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth; blend in yogurt and olive oil. Mix in zucchini and raisins. Add to flour mixture; blend well.
- Scoop batter into lightly greased muffin pan, filling cups three-quarters full. Bake for 25 minutes or until firm to the touch and golden brown.
Recipe provided by Chef Mary Ann Esposito