Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 10 min
- 2 cups Homemade Granola
- 4 cups plain or vanilla Greek yogurt (low fat or whole)
- 2 cups assorted fresh berries (blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Combine the fresh berries in a medium bowl.
- Layer 1/3 cup yogurt into the bottom of each of 4 tall glasses. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top.
- Top with more granola and serve right away so the granola stays crunchy.
Tip: Drizzle with Filippo Berio Raspberry Balsamic Glaze on top.