Wild Rice and Citrus Salad
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 15 min
- Wild Rice and Citrus Salad:
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 2 cups pea shoots
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Orange Vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio White Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wild Rice and Citrus Salad: In large bowl, combine arugula, wild rice and pea shoots; arrange grapefruit and orange segments over top. Sprinkle with almonds and chives. Scatter dried cranberries over top (if using).
- Orange Vinaigrette: Whisk together vinegar, orange juice, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper; whisk in olive oil. Drizzle over salad; toss to combine.
Tip: Add quartered fresh figs if desired.