Warm Carrot Ribbon Salad with Raisins
Prep Time: 13 min
Cook Time: 7 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 2 lb carrots
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Raspberry Balsamic Glaze
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- Using vegetable peeler, slice carrots into ribbons. Heat olive oil in skillet set over medium heat; sauté carrots, salt and pepper for about 3 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add orange juice.
- Sauté for 3 or 4 minutes or until carrots are tender; stir in parsley and raisins. Cook for about 1 minute or until raisins are warmed through. Transfer to serving dish; drizzle with Raspberry Balsamic Glaze and sprinkle with chives.
- Add chopped toasted pecans if desired.
- For a sweet twist, add 1 tbsp maple syrup or brown sugar with orange juice.