Walnut-Orange Chicken Bites
Prep Time: 8 hr 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 8 hr 15 min
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Rind of ½ orange, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb), cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In glass bowl, combine sherry, orange juice and rind, 2 tbsp olive oil, and pepper; toss with chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain chicken on paper towels, discarding marinade. In skillet, heat remaining olive oil in skillet; sauté chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Stir in walnuts.
Tip: For an attractive presentation, serve chicken on a bed of lettuce or watercress.