Vegetables with Aji Dip
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 4 scallions (white and light green parts only)
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and seeded
- 1 fresh jalapeño or serrano chile, stems and seeds removed
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Robusto Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 3 lb. fresh vegetables, trimmed, for dipping
This vibrant green medium-hot dipping sauce is also great with chips or as a topping for meats.
- In a food processor, pulse all the aji ingredients until they’re finely minced. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with the vegetables.