Turkey Scaloppine with Lemon
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 to 2 lb turkey scaloppine
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil (approx.)
- 4 lemon slices
- 1/3 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Place flour on large sheet of waxed paper. Place separate sheet of waxed paper beside it. Season turkey with salt on both sides; dip into flour to coat both sides. Shake off excess; place turkey on empty sheet.
- Heat oil in large sauté pan set over medium-high heat until very hot; cook turkey, in single layer and in batches, adding more oil as necessary, for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer turkey to plates or serving platter.
- Scrape up browned bits from bottom of pan; add lemon slices and sauté lightly. Add water and lemon juice to pan and bring to boil. Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted. Stir in parsley; pour over scaloppine. Garnish each portion with lemon slice.
Recipe provided by Chef Sharon Sanders