Three Bean Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Inactive Time: 2 hr
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
Servings: 10 or more
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz) red kidney beans
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) can cut green beans
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) can yellow wax beans
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Freshly ground pepper
- Rinse and drain kidney beans, green beans and wax beans. Transfer to large bowl; add bell pepper, onion and celery.
- In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil and sugar. Pour over bean mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Tip: Make-ahead! This salad can be prepared, covered and refrigerated for up to 5 days.