Taco Bento Box
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 small corn tortillas (5-inch)
- Toss together tomatoes, corn, red pepper, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss together chicken and pesto until well coated.
- Divide tomato salsa, chicken, lettuce and tortillas between 2 bento boxes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For a vegetarian taco, substitute black beans for chicken.
- Add a couple dashes of hot sauce to the chicken for a spicy kick.