Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups lima beans, steamed and drained
- 4 cups corn kernels
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in skillet set over medium heat; sauté onion for 3 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in lima beans and corn. Sauté for 1 minute or until tender-crisp; transfer to large bowl. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, mustard and pepper. Pour over corn mixture. Stir in tomatoes. Sprinkle with feta and basil.
Tip: If you can’t find lima beans, substitute steamed edamame or fava beans.