Strawberry Mojito Ice Pops
Prep Time: 15 min
Inactive Time: 8 hr
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 8 hr 15 min
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 oz dark rum
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- Place the strawberries, yogurt, mint leaves, honey, olive oil, dark rum, lime, juice, lime zest in a blender container.
- Purée the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds and freeze.
NOTE: You can also add small chunks of fruit to the pops. Stir fruit pieces into the purée, then pour into the molds and freeze.
*Use of this recipe by anyone under 21 years of age is prohibited by US Law. Please enjoy these recipes responsibly.