Spicy White Bean Dip
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 5 min
Servings: 1 cup
- 1 can (19 oz) white beans, such as cannellini or white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Spicy Tomato Pesto, divided
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio White Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes
- Dash hot sauce (approx.)
- In food processor, pulse beans, olive oil, 2 tbsp Spicy Tomato Pesto, vinegar, garlic and chili flakes.
- Add water, 1 tbsp at a time (adding up to 1/4 cup) to reach desired consistency. Stir in hot sauce to taste. Transfer to serving dish and dollop remaining Spicy Tomato Pesto over top.
Tip: Refrigerate leftover dip to use as a spread on sandwiches or as a mid-morning or afternoon snack.