Spicy Asian Sesame Cucumber Salad
Prep Time: 5 min
Inactive Time: 15 min
Cook Time: N/A
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 English cucumber, ends trimmed
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Spicy Tomato Pesto
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Cucumbers are thinly sliced and quickly pickled for an easy-to-make tasty condiment.
- Halve cucumber lengthwise; slice each half into thin half-moons.
- In bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, spicy tomato pesto, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil; toss with cucumber, green onions and sesame seeds. Let stand for 15 minutes or refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
Tip: Add 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro if desired.