Spaghetti in Olive Oil and Garlic
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti for 10 minutes or until al dente. Meanwhile, place oil and garlic in microwaveable dish; cover with waxed paper and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until sizzling. Set aside.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water. Return pasta to pot; toss with garlic oil and parsley, adding enough of the cooking water needed to moisten. Toss well; season with red pepper flakes to taste.
Recipe provided by Chef Sharon Sanders