Soy & Ginger Baked Snapper Fillets
Prep Time: 6 min
Cook Time: 24 min
Total Time: 30 min
- 1 lb red snapper fillets
- 2 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 clove garlic (or 2 shallots), minced
- 3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Dredge fish in flour. Heat olive oil in skillet or wok set over medium heat; stir-fry ginger and garlic for 3 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned. Add fish; sauté for 3 minutes per side.
- Whisk together chicken broth, soy sauce and sherry; pour over fish. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes; add green onions and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Recipe provided by The Low Cholesterol Olive Oil Cookbook