Shrimp Scampi Pesto Dip
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 3 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil, divided
- 1 lb large peeled deveined shrimp, tail removed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 24 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 pkg (250 g) brick-style low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup Filippo Berio Grilled Vegetable Pesto
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
- Preheat broiler. Heat 1 tbsp oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook shrimp, garlic, 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through. Let cool completely. Chop shrimp.
- Meanwhile, brush ciabatta bread with remaining oil. Place on baking sheet; broil for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown and toasted. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Using wooden spoon, mix together cream cheese, lemon zest, and remaining salt and pepper. Mix in yogurt. Stir in shrimp, pesto and 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- Scrape into greased 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden and bubbly; sprinkle basil over top. Serve with ciabatta toasts.
Tip: Serve with veggie crudités, too, if desired.