Serrano, Fig and Pesto Panini
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
- 1 baguette
- 1 jar Filippo Berio Grilled Vegetable Pesto
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 3 fresh figs, sliced (12 slices)
- 4 slices Serrano ham
- 4 oz Manchego cheese, shredded
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise; spread pesto over cut sides. Layer arugula, figs, Serrano ham and cheese over bottom half; cap with top half of baguette. Cut crosswise into 4 portions.
- Preheat panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions. Grill sandwiches for 4 to 5 minutes or until baguette is toasted and cheese melts.
Tip: Add a drizzle of honey to sandwich if desired.