Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 25 min
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 3 scallions (white and light green parts only), sliced
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) chicken broth
- Pinch salt
- Heat olive oil in saucepan set over medium heat. Stir in rice; cook for 2 minutes. Add scallions, broth and salt; stir to combine. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until most of the liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Remove from heat. Let sit for 5 minutes or until remaining broth is absorbed.
Recipe provided by Chef Sharon Sanders