Sausage, Fennel and Squash Sheet Pan Supper
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Filippo Berio Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into wedges
- 1 small acorn squash, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 mild or hot Italian sausages
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic; add fennel, squash and onion to bowl, tossing gently until coated.
- Arrange vegetables in thin layer on prepared pan. Drizzle honey over top. Nestle sausages in vegetables.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender and browned around edges, and sausages are cooked through.
Tip: Try using turkey sausage, or even vegetarian sausage, for a leaner version of this recipe.