Robusto Chicken Verde
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tbsp + 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Robusto Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups chopped fresh basil and/or parsley
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Rub chicken with 2 tbsp olive oil; sprinkle with pepper. Bake in covered baking dish for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, blend remaining olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, basil and Parmesan in blender until smooth; top chicken with sauce and pine nuts.
Recipe provided by The Low Cholesterol Olive Oil Cookbook