Roasted Herb Marinated Chicken Breasts
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp lightly chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp lightly chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp lightly chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 bone-in chicken breasts, with skin
- Salt to taste
- Carrots and Beans:
- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 green onions, cut in wedges
- 8 to 10 baby carrots, cut in half
- 1/2 lb green Romano beans, cut into large pieces, blanched
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic and mustard; Whisk in olive oil; reserve 2 tbsp vinaigrette. Combine reserved vinaigrette with parsley, thyme and marjoram; set aside.
- Place chicken breasts on rack in roasting pan or baking tray; season with salt and brush with olive oil vinaigrette. Roast chicken for 25 minutes; brush with reserved herb vinaigrette. Roast for 10 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of breast reads 160°F.
- Carrots and Beans: Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp olive oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook green onions for about 2 minutes or until softened. Add carrots; sauté for about 4 minutes or until tender. Add beans; cook until heated through. Season with olive oil and salt to taste.
Recipe Provided by Chef Francesco Tonelli