Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Total Time: 17 min
- 4 cod fillets (4 oz each)
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Tomato & Ricotta Pesto
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pat cod fillets dry with paper towel. Spread pesto over top of cod fillets. Toss together bread crumbs, parsley, olive oil, chili flakes, salt and pepper; press onto pesto.
- Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork when tested.
Tip: Serve with steamed vegetables, such as broccoli, carrots or asparagus and a fresh salad.