Roasted Cauliflower with Green Olives and Garlic Breadcrumbs
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 35 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1/4 cup Filippo Berio Delicato Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper, divided
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup pitted small green olives
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F; line baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, whisk together pesto, 2 tbsp olive oil, honey and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper; add cauliflower, tossing to coat.
- Arrange in even layer on prepared pan; roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Scatter olives over cauliflower during last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook garlic for about 1 minute or until fragrant. Stir in breadcrumbs, and remaining salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted and golden brown. Stir in parsley.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to shallow serving platter; sprinkle breadcrumbs over top just before serving.
Tip: To make fresh breadcrumbs, pulse chunks of day-old fresh bread in a food processor until pea-size crumbs are achieved. Breadcrumbs can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month.