Raspberry Balsamic Brownie Sundae
Prep Time: 20 min
Inactive Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 10 min
- 1/2 cup Filippo Berio Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Raspberry Balsamic Glaze
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 2 tbsp Filippo Berio Chili Balsamic Glaze
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 oz dark chocolate, shaved
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking dish with 1/2 tsp oil. In large bowl, whisk together remaining oil, balsamic glaze and sugar until well combined. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until just combined. Stir in vanilla.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder; stir into oil mixture just until moistened. Stir in almonds. Scrape into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until sides begin to pull away from pan and top is set. Let cool in pan for about 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Cut into portions.
- Arrange each portion on dessert plate. Top with scoop of ice cream, shaved chocolate and almonds. Drizzle with balsamic glaze. Serve immediately.
Tip: Store brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.